Saturday, May 18, 2013

Art on the Move ceremony

Today was the day! Many of us had our first experience "behind the ribbon" of a ribbon cutting ceremony. Six of the twelve buses were on display in downtown Raleigh at Artsplosure, and the majority of the talented artists chosen to have their artwork displayed on the CAT buses showed to talk about their work and see it up close. I'm so proud of my friends and other artists who I had the opportunity to meet and chat with - The buses look great in person. If you happen to see one, hunt it down and check it out at its next stop! Unfortunately, Artsplosure got rained on a bit, but that didn't run off the crowd. Thank you to everyone who showed up and for all your support!


1 comment:

  1. Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this blog. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appearance. I must say you’ve done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera. Outstanding Blog!
    la photo studios

    ReplyDelete